Sunday, February 26, 2006

First Post!

Woah, this is my first ever blog post. Exciting. This blog is to record my wild adventures, and give you a little insight into the world of Sir Poo-a-lot.

Here's some of the stuff I think I would like to cover:
  • Ongoing Chronicals of Sir Poo's Global Boozing Adventures
  • Tiki Bar TV and its formus
  • Stuff in Sir Poo's Liquor Cabinet
  • Stuff on Sir Poo's iPod
  • Cool podcasts
  • And more!
This is just a small starter list, and I'll update it as new things arise. Enjoy.

http://www.thepirateslog.libsyn.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger bellabacchante said...

Woo-hoo Sir Poo!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Sir Poo-a-lot said...

Hey! How did you find this already?! hahaha

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're that good. We're EVERYWHERE.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home