Thursday, March 16, 2006

What's in a name?

What's up with your name, dude?
Why Sir Poo-a-lot? Well, for starters, it was a name I came up with awhile ago, while creating a name for the Tiki Bar TV forums. YES! Tiki Bar TV rules, and if you don't think so, then I hate you. Kung Foo chop on yo ass!

But why Sir Poo-a-lot?
hmmmm......
Good question. I dont really recall why exactly I chose to go by the name of Sir Poo-a-lot. Funny? Yeah. Noble? Hardly. Everyone likes a good poop joke now and then, and what a better way to work one into the mix than to actually come up with a name that has poo in it!

But for reals, actually I think I heard a Sir Mixalot song on TV when I came up with the name, and Sir Drinkalot, or Sir Boozealot just seemed kind of generic, so I went with the good 'ol poo joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home